1. Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Booking carefully.
2. You will be asked to expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions of Booking at the end of the booking process on our website. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
3. Our full name is The Services of MOT Limited.
4. Our registered office is 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
5. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8619377
6. Questions, comments and requests regarding the Terms and Conditions of Booking or any part of them should be addressed to email@example.com.
2. Other Applicable Terms
1. You agree that if you make a booking for services, you will abide by the terms of the contract between the client and masseuse
2. In particular, and for the avoidance of doubt, you confirm your understanding that the massage services are of a sensual, rather than sexual, nature.
3. You also confirm that you will not be under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol during a massage service.
4. You acknowledge that your contract for services is between you and the masseuse and that we are not liable for breach of that agreement by the masseuse.
5. Questions, comments and requests regarding the this agreement should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Booking process
In order to book our massage services, you will need to take the following steps:
1. you must select the relevant service and then proceed to the checkout;
2. if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
3. once you are logged in, you must confirm your order and your consent to these Terms and Conditions of Booking;
4. you will be transferred to the checkout, where we will handle your payment;
5. we will then send you an initial acknowledgement;
6. we will pass your booking request to the masseuse; and
7. once we have checked whether we are able to meet your booking request, we will either send you a booking confirmation (at which point your booking will become a binding contract between you and the masseuse) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your booking request.’
4. The Services
A price list and description of our services can be found on the this page
1. Prices are quoted on our website. However, it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our online booking procedures so that the correct price will be stated when you make a payment.
2. Bookings made [5 days in advance of a massage session are subject to a nonrefundable booking fee of 40%.]
1. You warrant and represent to us that:
1. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these online booking terms;
2. the information provided in or in connection with your booking request is accurate and complete; and
3. subject to the terms in Clause 8, you will be able to attend the service you book at the time and in the place advertised;
6. Venues and dates
1. Where we have a valid reason to do so, we may change the date and venue of the massage service by giving reasonable notice of the change to you.
2. Where the venue of a massage service is your place of residence, you will provide us with a landline number on which you can be contacted. Where the venue is a hotel, you will provide us with the hotel number and your room number.
7. ‘Cooling off’ period
1. Once you have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Booking and paid a booking fee, you may cancel your booking within seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which payment is made. Working days mean that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
2. You may cancel your booking by email at email@example.com or telephone at 0793129 1805. If you cancel your booking on the day of your appointment, then you must telephone us.
3. If you have made use of the masseuse’s services during the cooling off period, then you will lose your right to cancel your booking.
8. Consumer rights
1. As a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by these Terms and Conditions of Booking.
1. If you cancel your booking other than in accordance with Clause 8, or if you fail to attend the massage service you have booked, no refund will be given.
2. [If you cancel a booking less than 48 hours before a session, no refund will be given.]
3. If we cancel your booking or you cancel under Clause 8 and you are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Booking excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
11. Force majeure
1. For the purposes of this clause, a ‘force majeure event’ means any event which is beyond our reasonable control.
2. Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms and conditions, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
12. Other Terms
1. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
2. Each of the paragraphs of this agreement operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
Copyright © 2016 massage On Top. All Rights Reserved